YearbookFusion Desktop can be installed on any modern Windows or Mac computer.
- PC: Pentium 4 (SSE2) or faster. Operating Systems: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and above
- Mac: Intel CPU required – 450 MHz or faster, X11 (Quartz) required. Operating Systems: OSX 10.6 and above
- Minimum 1.5 GB ram (less that 100 page project).
- 3GB + is recommended.
- Minimum 1024×768
- 100MB free required
- More recommended: Downloaded content from the online marketplace / remote storage can consume a lot of space)
- A working e-mail account for licensing information.
- High-speed internet access is strongly recommended.
URL Whitelist – Exceptions for web filters:
Add a wildcard unblock for the following domains. This should exempt these domains from URL and keyword filtering:
If your web filter does not support wildcard unblocks, we have alternative methods available. Please contact LumaPix technical support ( support (at) lumapix.com ) for further information.
Firewall Port Settings:
- Port 80: For Marketplace Content
- Port 21: For Uploading Projects to Publisher
- Port 443: For Remote Storage
- Binary transfers should be enabled
- Soap headers should not be filtered
For Windows, complete read/write permissions should be allowed to the following:
- Vista-Windows 10: C:/ProgramData/LumaPix
- XP: C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/LumaPix’
A connection diagnostic tool is available in the software, under the menu options.
The diagnostic tool will report any errors connecting to server locations. Should your IT professional need assistance understanding this article and the test results, please contact the LumaPix Support team, including a transcript of the connection test results (copy and paste it into the email).
Additional Troubleshooting Information
Please consult the Advanced Networking Troubleshooting article to learn more about connectivity errors.
Did you find this article useful?