Since YearbookFusion’s launch in October 2010, LumaPix has been proud to support schools, photographers and printing companies to produce top-notch yearbooks. We were among the first to add cloud-storage, ladder-management, Mac support and browser-based book building, all of which were great technical challenges that allowed us to learn and grow.
YearbookFusion was built using the available technologies of the time. Unfortunately, those technologies have now aged past the point of enhancement or even maintenance. As such, the YearbookFusion product line will be retired on June 30, 2020. To ensure that no books are affected by this closure, the YearbookFusion online store will be closed as of Monday, March 9, 2020 for the purchases of new licenses.
Rest assured we will be as accommodating as possible to ensure that you and your clients are able to complete their work.
Product Termination Timeline
- The YearbookFusion online store closed on Monday, March 9, 2020.
- Allocations of licenses for schools with a book delivery date past June 30, 2020 should not be made.
- Demo accounts for publishers will no longer be renewed. Publisher primary licenses will be renewed until all active books are completed.
- On July 1, 2020, all server data, including projects and photos, will be permanently deleted. It is your responsibility to back-up any data you would like to keep. This includes saving remote storage projects to local storage (we recommend archiving projects for full portability), and downloading any images from the Gallery. Transfer rendered pdfs of your end-of-term books to your local storage as well, as they will no longer be accessible from your school’s Admin tab.
Need to start a new yearbook now? We invite you to migrate your yearbook design projects to our new state-of-the-art online book building tool – Memento Yearbook.
- New to the product? Request a demo or a callback today. We’ll be happy to show you how Memento Yearbook will fit into your workflow.
- Already set up? To purchase additional licenses, log into your Publisher dashboard, click HELP at the top to access the General knowledge base, then use the form in the Licensing – ordering and balance article.
Note that until June 30, 2020, unused YearbookFusion software license balances may be transferred to the Memento Yearbook product. If you have not already moved to the new product, we are offering first-time signups special promotional incentives. (Refunds for unused YearbookFusion licenses are not available.)
Thank you for your support over these many years. Our mutual goal as entrepreneurs is to keep our customers happily moving forward. We hope that you will join us on the exciting road ahead in the goal of making the best album layout tools.
Contact the sales & support team should you have any questions or concerns.
Did you find this article useful?